REGISTRATION FEE INFORMATION
|Workshop Registration Fee (payable in ZAR – South African Rands):|
|Workshop Registration Fee per person R 6 800.00
ONLINE REGISTRATION OPENS 14 AUGUST 2017
Payment of the Workshop Registration Fee includes the following:
- Entrance into all scientific sessions, including poster area
- Official Workshop materials
- Social functions:
- Dinner at leisure on Sunday, 5 November 2017
- Welcome cocktail function on Monday, 6 November 2017
- Workshop dinner on Tuesday, 7 November 2017
- Awards dinner on Wednesday, 8 November 2017
- Lunch and refreshment breaks during the Workshop days.
Accommodation, including breakfast, at Misty Hills Country Hotel is included in the Workshop Package.
All confirmed, registered Workshop Package delegates will have a single-occupancy room reserved for four (4) nights, 5 – 8 November 2017, inclusive.
Any additional nights and all incidentals will be the responsibility of the delegate.
Should an Accompanying Person be confirmed (additional cost applies) it is understood that the individual will be allocated to share the same accommodation room as the registered delegate therefore resulting in twin-occupancy.
The Workshop will be held in Johannesburg, South Africa at:
Misty Hills Country Hotel – Muldersdrift Estates, 69 Drift Boulevard (R114), Muldersdrift, Gauteng, South Africa
Due to the nature of this Workshop and the proximity of registration to the commencement of the Workshop itself, all registration fees are non-refundable.